Fantastic Internship Opportunity
We need a marketing and business development intern to join our dynamic young team. Individuals with a passion for excellence and an ambition to be part of the next exciting step in our journey will be welcome applicants.
Who you are
You need to be creative, inquisitive and comfortable working in a team environment. You should be willing to have fun, but work hard to achieve remarkable results. You should be motivated by responsibility.
What you will bring
You will be a graduate with proven excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as business acumen. A key part of the role will be maintaining the company website so experience using HTML, WordPress, and similar platforms is desired. Our internships are designed to give you a well-rounded and comprehensive entrance to business – a keen interest in the commercial & public services worlds is a must.
Key features of the role
- Assisting with business strategy development
- Assisting with designing, writing and producing marketing materials e.g. newsletters, flyers, digital copy
- Maintaining the company website
- Market and industry research
- Assisting with writing proposals to generate new business
- Updating and maintaining the client database
- Client relationship management & Account management
- Strong written and verbal communication, particularly customer-focused
- HTML, WordPress and similar web-based digital platforms
- Intermediate-advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Data analysis skills desirable
- Strong research skills
- A sense of humour!
- A graduate in a relevant degree subject. Business-related preferred
- Client relationship management experience desirable
Please send your CV and a statement of personal aspiration to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be invited to take part in a phone interview, then shortlisted for an assessment at our headquarters in West London.
There is potential for a full time position at the end of the internship.