Our Approach To Team Problem Solving
RDL’s team problem solving programme is a stimulating and highly creative event. Our aim is to embed critical thinking and problem solving within teams to generate creative yet practical solutions. We have experience working with highly complex and dynamic teams to identify their key priorities and solutions that will transcend throughout the organisation.
Our experienced consultants are able to apply theory into practice. Once the decision is made we help with the business case communications through structured and persuasive methods.
What will participants gain?
Our programme will:
- Empower teams to think critically and apply creative problem solving skills
- Allow participants to discover different but effective ways to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions
- Develop clear guidelines and procedures to solve problems
- Give participants a chance to experience fun and engaging workshops with tools and processes
What our clients say:
“Their OD advice and support with executive teams and board development have enabled us to achieve early success and a real team ethos, and they continue to play a pivotal role in my organisation’s success.”
– Trevor Purt, Chief Executive