Our Approach To Team Conflict Resolution
Diversity of knowledge, ideas and personalities can be a major advantage in a team. However, such diversity can also produce conflict, often leading to poor working relationships, miscommunication and poor quality output and performance.
RDL’s approach to team conflict explores the main themes and problems underlying the conflict, whilst also providing the skills and knowledge in tackling the crucial barriers hindering collaborative teamwork. Our consultants enable teams to be able to manage the conflict at hand, whilst also helping them to detect the causes of the problems so as to prevent future conflict from arising and developing, thus producing consistent high-performing teams through effective collaborate team working.
What will participants gain?
Throughout the team conflict resolution process, we help teams:
- Understand and accept the problems and conflict at hand
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills
- Improve collaborative working relationships by developing shared goals and sense of common purpose
- Feel supported in their journey to resolving the conflict at hand
What our clients say:
“I have worked with Carol and her team many times over the last 15 years. Rothwell Douglas stands out from the crowd. They combine in depth knowledge of their specialist field and of the NHS to produce dramatic results.”
– Executive Director of Corporate Strategy, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust