Our Approach To Performance Management
RDL’s Performance Management programme improves the performance of employees, teams and processes within organisations. We aim to help you build a reputation of an organisation where people thrive at work. By working with managers and employees we use measurable results to apply both strategic and operational plans that will align with your organisations goals. Our performance management system provides ownership of the behaviours from within the organisation, identifies behavioural changes, developmental skill gaps, and supports both management and employees implement theses processes.
What will participants/clients gain?
Our performance management programme helps organisations by:
- Clarity and consistency in judging performance (knowing what “great” looks like to differentiate the best)
- We provide a high quality, cost efficient and a time saving management system to review performance
- Align goals and objectives to eliminate rework, duplications to make targets simpler to achieve
- Objective approach to ensure a robust, valid and fair system of performance management and development
What our clients say:
“Rothwell Douglas have been instrumental in helping to establish cultural shift and large-scale organisational change. Their OD advice and support with executive teams and board development have enabled us to achieve early success and a real team ethos, and they continue to play a pivotal role in my organisation’s success.”
– Chief Executive, Rochdale PCT