RDL’s OD programmes aim to build a positive, healthy culture as well as capability, whilst helping develop the ability to support key staff in changing organisational style and engagement. RDL work with Heads of OD and other key stakeholders in order to help develop an OD strategy which builds momentum and delivers on long-term goals.
Current barriers and issues to address are established, and a plan to incorporate an on-going, whole organisation commitment to continuous improvement is developed.
What will participants/clients gain?
- A refreshed OD strategy, with building mechanisms to promote continuous improvement
- Development of a programme for middle managers, including workshops and measurable outcomes
- Skills and knowledge transfer through coaching
- Improved in-house confidence and capacity in designing and delivering on-going OD interventions
What our clients say:
We are proud of the excellent service we offer. See below stand-out feedback from a recent organisational development programme of ours:
100% of attendees:
“Rothwell Douglas have helped accelerate the development of my organisation and achieved results quicker than expected.”
– Sally Campbell, Director of HR and OD