RDL’s Influencing and Negotiating Skills workshop teaches participants how to negotiate and influence through a creative positive approach so relationships aren’t damaged and the solution is win-win for all parties.
The workshop is designed to provide a blend of influencing and negotiating theory with its practical application in the reality of your organisation. The skills learnt from the workshop can be applied to any situation where two or more parties need to come to an agreement despite competing interests. The tools and techniques learnt have been tried and tested in many workplace environments.
What will participants gain?
On this programme participants will learn how to:
- Identify the real issues at stake
- Come up with “out of the box” solutions that work for all parties involved – getting to the win-win
- Handle emotions in the negotiation room and set the right tone for important conversations
- Recover when communication breaks down
What our clients say:
“In this workshop I understood that other people are not crazy, they’re just not me. It taught me to first gain an understanding of my audience and then flex my style to suit them so that I can gain a better rapport with them…”
– Finance Business Partner, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
“I found the negotiation role play extremely useful and enjoyable. I now know that I can be creative in solving problems and get to a win-win solution.”
– Clinical Director, University Hospitals of North Midlands