This is a programme that empowers leaders to develop effective and collaborative partnerships. Designed for anyone who has to influence, deliver and improve services through colleagues who may work in different functions, even different organisations.
The modules comprise a mix of theory, skill development and experiential exercises. Participants receive a document containing further information about the theory, tools and techniques as a useful reference for ongoing development. Between workshops participants are encouraged to apply their learning in the workplace. Our Collaborative Leadership Programme is ILM Recognised.
What will participants gain?
On this programme participants will:
- Learn techniques for building and maintaining successful and collaborative partnerships, in order to bring about successful innovation and change.
- Learn about the theory of leadership and interpersonal dynamics and how to translate this into practical actions.
- Have the opportunity to practice the tools and techniques in a safe environment to develop skill level.
- Spend time learning and sharing experiences with peers in a variety of roles and disciplines within the client organisation.
What our clients say:
“The personal and professional journey throughout the course has given me the knowledge, confidence and skills to adapt and move forward within the new organisation…I now feel very positive and motivated about the future to lead the team to achieve a shared vision…”
– Participant of an RDL Collaborative Leadership Programme, University Hospital of North Midlands