Rothwell Douglas Ltd.
Advertisement for Senior Consultant
WE ARE EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL TO BE PART OF OUR EXCITING FUTURE!
Rothwell Douglas Ltd. (RDL) is a company with a leading reputation in organisational development. Our work engages ‘people, teams, organisations and systems’ to provide tailored solutions to clients. Our success, built on a loyal and increasing customer base has created a new opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our dynamic team. Individuals with a passion for excellence and an ambition to be part of the next exciting step in our journey will be welcome applicants.
Who you are
You need to be a team player who is able to think strategically, problem solve and is focused on achieving remarkable results. Although based in London, you must have a willingness to travel outside of the area to meet the needs of our clients.
What you will bring
You will have a track-record of delivering organisational development interventions at individual, team and organisational levels. We are proud of the fact we are on the leading-edge of our field, and require a consultant able to consistently operate at this level of excellence.
Key features of the role
- Recognise and seize opportunities to promote and sell RDL’s business products and services
- Interpret client briefs to design and deliver innovative and best-practice solutions to fit organisational needs
- Have a good understanding of the context of Health and Care
- Generate and follow-up on business leads and opportunities for business growth
- Lead and manage the projects team in the smooth running of projects
- Assist with new product development with the internal team
- Maintain strong relationships with our clients and network on a regular basis
- Continually develop your own knowledge, expertise and personal effectiveness in a fast-paced field
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Able to adopt an organised, methodical and creative approach to problem solving and decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Effective project management
- A great networker
- Data interpretation and analysis
- An effective team player
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (i.e. Management/Human Resources/ Occupational Psychology)
- A relevant Masters qualification is preferable
- Experience of working in a consulting environment
- Knowledge and experience working with psychometric tools/data is desired
- Experience in a role incorporating business development preferred
- Experience of working with senior managers or directors in client organisations
- A passion for excellence and the ambition to succeed
Please send us your CV, or contact us for an informal discussion through TONY BELL Managing Partner or CAROL ROTHWELL Founding Partner on (+44)208 3262739 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 13th October 2017
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We want to connect with people who have an interest in a career in business psychology