Rothwell Douglas Ltd.
Advertisement for Senior Consultant
WE ARE EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL TO BE PART OF OUR EXCITING FUTURE!
Rothwell Douglas Ltd. (RDL) is a company with a leading reputation in organisational development. Our work engages ‘people, teams, organisations and systems’ to provide tailored solutions to clients. Our success, built on a loyal and increasing customer base has created a new opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our dynamic team. Individuals with a passion for excellence and an ambition to be part of the next exciting step in our journey will be welcome applicants.
Who you are
You need to be a team player who is able to think strategically, problem solve and is focused on achieving remarkable results. Although based in London, you must have a willingness to travel outside of the area to meet the needs of our clients.
What you will bring
You will have a track-record of delivering organisational development interventions at individual, team and organisational levels. We are proud of the fact we are on the leading-edge of our field, and require a consultant able to consistently operate at this level of excellence.
Key features of the role
- Recognise and seize opportunities to promote and sell RDL’s business products and services
- Interpret client briefs to design and deliver innovative and best-practice solutions to fit organisational needs
- Have a good understanding of the context of Health and Care
- Generate and follow-up on business leads and opportunities for business growth
- Lead and manage the projects team in the smooth running of projects
- Assist with new product development with the internal team
- Maintain strong relationships with our clients and network on a regular basis
- Continually develop your own knowledge, expertise and personal effectiveness in a fast-paced field
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Able to adopt an organised, methodical and creative approach to problem solving and decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Effective project management
- A great networker
- Data interpretation and analysis
- An effective team player
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (i.e. Management/Human Resources/ Occupational Psychology)
- A relevant Masters qualification is preferable
- Experience of working in a consulting environment
- Knowledge and experience working with psychometric tools/data is desired
- Experience in a role incorporating business development preferred
- Experience of working with senior managers or directors in client organisations
- A passion for excellence and the ambition to succeed
Closing date: 13th October 2017
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We want to connect with people who have an interest in a career in business psychology