By creating quality time and reflective space for the team to learn together, and to build trust and valued relationships, our Board Development programme helps to establish a shared narrative and a path forward for the organisation.
We utilise insight into behaviour and help our client teams to play to their strengths as a whole, while raising awareness of their shared limitations and cultural risks. It is our belief that successful teams have a strong vision and collective identity based on their values and aspirations. Our job is to bring out the best in the team to reinforce their brand, leading the way in whole organisation change.
Board Development programmes are always tailored to the client’s budget, priorities and timescales.
What will participants gain?
Throughout the development process, we help Board’s to:
- Increase individuals’ effectiveness at Board
- Improve team relationships to ensure the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Pinpoint the priorities for the organisation and Board members
- Route map the next stage of the strategic journey with milestones and measures of success
What our clients say:
“Rothwell Douglas have been instrumental in helping to establish cultural shift and large-scale organisational change. Their OD advice and support with executive teams and board development have enabled us to achieve early success and a real team ethos, and they continue to play a pivotal role in my organisation’s success.”
– Trevor Purt, Chief Executive, Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board